Looking for an exciting career in the Process Control Industry? We are always considering career minded individuals to join the North East Technical Sales team. We'd love to meet you!
We are currently hiring
(1) Outside Sales Representatives for Northern New Jersey and Virgina.
(2) Inside Sales Support Specialist
Outside Sales Representative
We are seeking a candidate who is eager to sell great technical products and services to the process industries. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business, managing requirements at existing accounts and supporting company objectives for the territory.
• Establish strong account relationships to grow day to day business and stay ahead of new opportunities, not chasing after them. Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s business and be able to present the best technical solution for their requirements. Manage an active weekly appointment schedule to be face-to-face with customers.
• Maintain a presence in plants to see and understand technical application details. Discuss/demonstrate the key benefits of our appropriate products. Establish relationships and travel with our manufacturers to benefit from their assistance and offer the most comprehensive solutions to all influential contacts at territory customers.
• Manage your time to continuously seek new opportunities, qualify and manage the sales process to a successful outcome and update our company CRM tool.
• Become an expert on our major product lines through continuous learning and hands-on application assistance. Be a go-to resource for customers for their measurement and analytical requirements.
• Industrial Sales Experience with a strong technical aptitude. Must have knowledge of the Process Industry, working with End Users, Integrators, and Engineering Firms.
• Degree in a technical field or equal business experience. Knowledge of instrumentation, gas analyzers and gas detection is a plus.
• Proven sales professional driven to achieve sales goals and satisfy customers. Successful territory manager that that works well in a private company environment.
• Must be local to territory and maintain a working home office (high speed internet and good cell phone coverage).
• Travel throughout the territory is required.
• Occasional overnight travel required for meetings and training.
Sales Support Specialist
We're looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join our Harleysville, PA team. You will be working with a dedicated group to support our outside sales team satisfying customers throughout the full sales cycle.