Looking for an exciting career in the Process Control Industry? We are always considering career minded individuals to join the North East Technical Sales team. We'd love to meet you!
Current Openings as of 4/23/2022
Virginia Territory Sales Representative
We are looking for a Territory Sales Representative to increase sales in our Virginia territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business, managing requirements at existing accounts and supporting company objectives for the territory.
• Develop strong account relationships to grow day to day business and be aware of new opportunities before they hit the street.
• Have a presence in plants to see and understand technical application details and specify the most effective product or service solution.
• Update and communicate sales activities and opportunities within our company and to manufacturers.
• Become an expert on our major product lines through continuous learning and hands-on application assistance.
• Be a go to resource for customers on measurement and analytical requirements.
• Industrial Sales Experience. Must have knowledge of the Process Industry, working with End Users, Integrators, and/or Engineering Firms.
• Degree in a technical field or equal business experience. Knowledge of instrumentation, gas analyzers and gas detection is a major plus.
• Sales professional driven to achieve sales goals and satisfy customers. Team player that works well in a private company environment.
• Must live “in territory”.
• Travel throughout the Virginia territory is required.
• Occasional overnight travel required for meetings and training.
Competitive pay , Medical Benefits. Dental Benefits, Retirement Savings Plan & Paid Vacation.